Avon maintains the same vision, mission, values and principles today that have earned the company trust and respect over the past 127 years.
To be the company that best understands and satisfies the product, service and self-fulfillment needs of women—globally.
This is the company that puts mascara on lashes and food on tables. That fights wrinkles with one hand and breast cancer with the other. That knows the value of a perfect lip, but still opens its mouth and speaks out against domestic violence and for women's financial independence. This is the company that not only brings beauty to doors, but also opens them. The company that supports more than 6 million Representatives in over 100 countries. This is Avon. The company that for more than 125 years has stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and, above all, for women.
- Trust means we want to live and work in an environment where communications are open - where people feel free to take risks, to share their points of view and to speak the truth as they see it. Trust people to do the right thing - and help them to understand the underlying reasoning and philosophy - and they won't disappoint.
- Respect helps us to value differences, to appreciate each person for her or his unique qualities. Through respect, we help bring out the full potential of each person.
- Belief is the cornerstone of empowering Associates to assume responsibilities and be the very best they can be. Believe in someone - and show it - and that person will move mountains to prove you're right.
- Humility simply means we're not always right - we don't have all the answers - and we know it. We're no less human than the people who work for us, and we're not afraid to ask for help.
- Integrity should be the hallmark of every Avon Associate. In setting and observing the highest ethical standards and doing the right thing, we fulfill a duty of care, not only to our Representatives and customers in the communities we serve, but to our colleagues and ourselves.
Established by founder David McConnell
- To provide individuals an opportunity to earn in support of their well-being and happiness.
- To serve families throughout the world with products of the highest quality backed by a guarantee of satisfaction.
- To render a service to customers that is outstanding in its helpfulness and courtesy.
- To give full recognition to employees and Representatives, on whose contributions Avon depends.
- To share with others the rewards of growth and success.
- To meet the obligations of corporate citizenship by contributing to the well-being of society and the environment in which it functions.
- To maintain and cherish the friendly spirit of Avon.